12 April 2023

go to sleep little earth

 


*****💭A Breakthrough dear ed

so it occurs only now, as it seems remiss not to identify 

if I was so busy listening to my mother’s problems well it may somehow dawn where I forgot to think about me.nobody asked, I had to be quiet; blend with the furniture so as not to incite the rabid Hitler man masquerading as some jolly dad outside the yellow house.there, to site; I learned to ignore myself ….sometimes it’s a plus because you have no attachment to any outcome. but the numbness hurts even worse than the pain it hid after awhile. especially as you cannot identify it.it got lost under “shushh!” and “shut your mouth” but it is there.it is.forgotten without a bandaid it morphed into so many celves you see.where did she go.it does not matter.it just is….only I am quite stuck with that stabbing numbness worse than Novocain as it wears off.it should matter.gosh where did I put ….her….there was no place for her, you see 

No comments: