18 October 2022

and….this apocalyptic emptiness/Electra’s dictionary




the lost pages 


I feel must be a reflection of all that falseness from people I have known 

why did I have to be so different? too complicated, too sensitive, too deep, too twisted…. I was not made for this surreal world with all its insincerity…. all I wanted was to be accepted and seen for myself…. I should not believe people 


 shallow people with empty, trite darkness 


 And in that frozen state within the container so contained ….waiting for my sad fate 

my thoughts frantically scurry for something firm to grasp, to hold to, to have any faith in….but

since the death of my best friend, I realize, I have had so many false friends in my life 


 and in that darkness I whisper ….. I thought ….you saw me

No comments: