10 October 2022

Electra’s dictionary & film noir; excavation unknown

stare at the container wall seeing scenes in my mind real and imagined; past, present and future…. and think of immediate defense tactics for as soon as the truck stops and the back opens up….

and in between such panicked plans I 

 silently brood upon the ‘bigger’ picture of life and ….the ‘meaning of it all’ 


and without my phone for baring of place and immediate events I feel like Dr.Who jettisoned through space

as the Mack truck goes barreling through the great mystery road that is on the other side of the truck container unit and ….I look at my watch ….as I notice how daylight is noticeably dimming 

the glow in the dark hands of my watch tells me that it is a little after half past six…. Oh where are we going, I wonder …..

I lean back in the seat and try to access my situation…. I mean, I should be a lot more upset about my circumstances, you’d think…. but maybe…. I guess I am actually getting used to trauma 

just take it under my chin

hardly notice it ….but really, where the fuck am I going? 

I am so sick and tired of being upended by people and situations that I never brought on myself, I just stood too close to the view of the twisted perceiver—whoa!!! The truck takes a hard turn ….. ok…. Shit! As I am nearly thrown out of the carriage 

It startes me and I start to wonder ….chance ….and events 

Maybe I’m looking at everything wrong ….I grip the steering wheel of the excavator and glance around into the dimming interior ….and I start to think about the last time something like this happened

Do I think Stina is behind this? Maybe it was time, maybe she saw something was about to go down and ….or….


  

No comments: