30 September 2024


I wish I had a pet that took care of me


sometimes I think of him as a giant mastiff. he would be fierce to everyone but to me he would have kind eyes and lay down beside me. he would keep me warm at night and protect me from those who try to invade me. he would would be loyal to me and devoted and adore me. and he would always be there. instead of demanding I take him on walks, he would demand to take me and get me out when I was sad. he would carry the heavy bags when they got too much. he would know when danger was coming. he would carry me on his back and take away 

he would smell good. not like flowers, but like pine trees and wet earth, his warm tongue would wash away all poison and pain 

and when he lay his head upon my lap he would suggest I should sleep 

and watch over me. and my dreams 

No comments: