22 September 2024

Mountain View of the vampire and the dove&dare I suggest purpose


I’ve always felt l have been guided—by angels? well, I have no idea, but weird signals certainly arrive in the nick of time and there’s always that religious moment of relief when there is no argument how illogical that strike of luck just happened to occur just then. 

Wisdom isn’t for the subjective, mind. 

I just write my impressions. 

And…. I think there is a reason why I got the call back to the mountains as November approaches. Whatever the outcome. I remember last time. I was glad to be in the mountains. 


What is out there? 

      there is a world. A dangerous world. What is in here? 

               Our Souls 


                             my heart breaks for all the souls pain out there and ….i do feel it.all of it.too much.emphatically cursed. so I write because I give it back to the universe as it requires 

Like Moses in the mountains we watch like an eagle and adjust the properties of our mural of the vampire and the dove


What does vampire stand for?

You must know by now I meant the vampire “soul”

No comments: