31 January 2023

Electra’s dictionary blurring the diary lines (for film noir jmmusechron)

 All those months spent in the Adirondaks ….I swear, it was like solitary confinement. strange to think of where I was before.who is worse? family or stranger.do I ever reach the shore to safety….do I…do I?

it seems never a good time for r and r. things have kept hitting me in the face and only now I realize it is almost ten years later….and I am out of breath

So let me tell you about purpose shall I?


I am just a lonely old bard who is 

   ever steadfast and why; for the saga; for the leaf of paper flying through the subway with my long lost notes that somebody found 

I am compelled to leave you my readers with this next line: 

You will always find him watching the board….that is how it is referred to; the “board” ….and it is always somewhat in view 

No comments: