08 April 2020

Between the passages; notes of a lost dictionary






and so I have not been feeling well

I have had no problem with isolation as that as a rule being what they call my type (INFJ)

but who knows how these things get around

they say movement excites the cells or something .... I don’t know but

I have said nothing of it and kept it to myself as some are only carriers

last night I had a fright because I couldn’t breath and then I was shaking and I thought I was dying and I got scared because I want to see my daughter again so ..... well

I don’t know if she reads my blog often but I know she does sometimes....

so she should know I miss her and miss writing our stories together and I don’t know if she can still feel me squeezing her hand but I do as I’ve not let go

such is life in the twenty first century .... history documented on public walls

to anonymous strangers sharing the time on the planet

like pages blown across a subway floor of a lost voice

like that caveman with the art .... that he left on the wall of a story of his life

maybe it was a woman

and maybe it was about a man with vampire eyes

because of a promise or something that goes beyond life and time or maybe it was just a message hidden in code intended for just the one champion who could solve it; so be it


No comments: