25 March 2020

Electra’s dictionary film noir….. more from the secret shorts vault/(edjmmusechron) 25 March 2020





I go down the stairs, I walk in the shadows and watch him at his piano as he plays and watch the muscles of his back and shoulders that flex

and find myself swept into images of dreams I have known and seen so many times…. but only at such times as they choose to let me recall them …. and find now, as such, I remember this now …. from dreams.

It draws me out, as if it calls to me, this elusive and seductive sense; so familiar, so warm to behold and…. now as if summoned by this sense, I find a place to sit....and give up to as I float into its manifestations.  The charcoal smears softly in the pale light and comes alive on the sheet of sketch paper....

I know every shadow and angle of him by heart.... every crease of his face ....as if I put it all there myself.... how long I searched those dreams to see his face; to see his face ....again ....but it was always obscured in dream, the wind caught in his hair and cloak, blowing across his features

I put down the sketch pad and walk over to him as he plays and stand behind him at the piano  ..... I run my hands down his shoulders and back and kiss his neck and feel his hair fall loose against my lips as I take the cord from his hair. He stops playing.

I take his hands and pull them behind him....

but he lets me

and slowly wrap the cord around his wrists and tie them....


“Do you trust me?” I ask him and watch his eyes

He doesn’t say anything. He just watches me. When I kiss his mouth he shuts his eyes and gives into me as I kiss him. I move in front of him onto the piano bench and wrap around his hips and it is awhile.... before I move down to touch him.... and with hands, lips and mouth I feel him ....give into me




No comments: