01 October 2026

 

We lived on Baker Street in West Babylon. 

Perhaps it was my favorite place. I painted the shelves yellow and green and used phosphorescent paint in various places. Those were good days. Those were happy days. 

I was happy then, it’s ok to know it now even as I don’t know what it was all for. 

We used to walk together. In pace so easily. Long walks in all the places we lived. Our conversations at night walking were always unusual and amusing. We were happy once

I know it wasn’t my fault it was just the way of things and there’s naught to do about things like this but reflect. I do not keep it in my menagerie to dust and polish. They show as reflections tossed from a window in reverse with the ghost aura changing the perspectives 

how trivial it 

   has come to feel

No comments: