26 January 2021

Noir ‘Signs & Messages’ (edjmmusechron)




I spend awhile reviewing the monitors panning the property from the cameras angles I never knew there were cameras hidden. Which leads me to reconsider closer the depths of Jörn’s dedication to what he does 

For awhile I am fixed on the spot standing there staring at the phone on the desk and consider what to do. 

after awhile I sit down at the desk and do the same when I become aware of feeling faint from the exhaustion of hours of anxiety .... I don’t even know what is going on in the world .... in a world that every five minutes something catastrophic happens simultaneously with another and the loss of connection to this world by means of cellular technology can set a tailspin into making one believe one can be jettisoned out of the solar system without this power line connection 

and then I look around at my surroundings .... deep in the quiet catacombs, this dungeon cave .... how long can a human last without nourishment? What if I never leave here? I lean onto the desk and fold my arms and put my head down inside.... and after awhile sit back into the chair and look up at the computer screen that is open to my email page


It is then I see my email refresh right in front of me. There is a new email 

It is from Jörn....

and before I decide whether to ignore it or not I see the subject say: DON’T USE THE PHONE! He’ll know you’re there!!!


No comments: