17 December 2022

merry merry darling on Bloomsbury st

 Electra, dearest….it occurs ….that broken button ….? well ….the wires seems have all fried too ….i can’t ….do it any more ….those two yellow lines do not run down my back.actually.the mat that says ‘welcome’ too….is not me….to wipe your feet upon…. these shoulders hold armory centuries old but are actually too small for so much weight 

to shrug off all that I have given to everyone I have loved ….fuck you Baaaa Hummmmfuckingbug,isweartofuckinggod.look at the smith& Wesson pointed into my blue blood vein and laugh at the things I don’t understand and somehow wish I did ….. I will not be that broken sparrow ….though broken my fingers be….fuckeverybody we are mightier than they will ever be; don’t they envy us?

they compartmentalize ….emotion. here is Cleaner; Whore; ASS; Emotional Couch; Fearsome boss; Loathsome parent etc etc …. trainers, loafers, slippers, uncomfortable serious shoes ….etc 

No comments: