12 August 2022

 


Off topic; regarding ufo’s



I’ve never had a lust for the lore of the supernatural or of ghosts or aliens, while I don’t deny these exist, I have just found myself uncomfortable in situations wherein evidence of such things were. 


I know, being an ‘empath’ makes you vulnerable to those of whom prey upon such minds and opens you to types of savagery I know I am no match for, so for this reason, I usually avoid the subject


Saying that, I would be remiss to ignore the importance of acknowledging all such entities if only to express that like with all possible dangers in life, we should have our guards up for the possibility of encounters we may prefer not to have to experience. 


I have been in the presence of ghosts, like many have; harmless ghosts, sad ghosts and demonic. But I don’t tend to stick around when I feel they are present. That is not part of my explorative journey this time


And supernatural? Well, what is that really? Such a broad term. But one avenue of this I guess it is possible to claim a connection, as others who know me can attest to being with me when actions I performed would be described as exactly that; supernatural 

I mean…. perhaps just to say, I intentionally set out to find a person I lost contact with for six years, and, with a friend present to witness this, I was able to channel his energy. I found him in a grocery store knowing he’d be there after driving around Long Island New York for two hours. He was a very significant ex boyfriend and we had always had a strong psychic connection and had shared several psychic experiences with each other during our relationship. He and I have remained close ever since that day and always know when the other is in trouble.


But I don’t write about this now as a means to impress readers as I don’t have any interest to boast about such abilities because that is not in my interest nor even interesting to me; I’m not looking for attention and rather prefer to avoid attention. The only thing about this ability I will say now here is that, I know the purpose it serves when I am called upon to exercise this kind of thing. It is for purposes that are not intended to be self serving or vain. I try never to abuse the gift I know that it is but sometimes when I have been deeply distraught by accident I have tapped in on the reflex to take it to a level I called upon it for.  


But….as things come out more now, with classified information being admitted in the news media, I have wanted to write more about

the encounter I did have regarding an Unidentified Flying Object…. I have wanted to elaborate on more here

No comments: