12 September 2021

notes from behind a screen

 (work prep notes&selfpsycho-therapy….)


The life is the work and the art bears it’s reflection; this is why I put my footnotes across the story


it tells another layer to the story, does it not?


Like Boccaccio’s Decameron with layers of stories within stories and since the purpose of the work is meant to grow with the artist as she grows, the work is colored by the new experience 


I once tried to tell this to MM years ago at first I said to think of it as a mobile with various universes dangling together …. and within each to cut a cross section ….and each holds meanings to life —told in a drama; that was the documentation of the artist narrating the study of a story to search for what is ‘our purpose’ and the meanings of life…. and for the purpose of the study using a form of scientific method, use myself as example on a guided tour of my inner world 

told ….


through my codes

This deep morass 

~how much is real and how much fiction …. ? of course the surprise would be how much is not fiction; not to announce my life story~




No comments: