15 December 2020

[a short]Film Noir soliloquy: of Encrypted Notes to Celf & statistical anomalies

 


it occurs to me as I hear the chords play.... I think of this now as I write this....

it is later when I find myself staring out the window .... 


watch, like a synchronized ballet.... reflection like mirror in the water.... reversed


the codes.... 


backward 


numbers, 


backward 


letters....


reflection 


He has figured me out.... we knew that though, didn’t we? ....well, no, there are still a few loose canons out there he doesn’t know about..... but.... still.... I suppose them being safely away in Sweden made me stop thinking about that old safe and drum table ....


I’ve been hiding in the mountains .... and closing out the world to retreat from society hoping to find inner peace through monk like meditations vomited into prose to catalogue my mysterious journey all spoken in code through symbolic meaning 


so.... because he broke one code does that mean I am defeated? It is just one code, after all and he had already, I just chose to ignore it. I mean, without the confirmation of opening it.... well, it was all hypothesis ....you know? Don’t confirm or deny ....


but now he has the safe and table. But where has he put it? Did he ship it here? 



has he already opened it and not said? ....what is in that safe anyway? 

No comments: