26 December 2018

a ghost of Xmas present; Jörn





A few moments this Christmas evening to write (Jörn is practicing the next symphony in the dining room; we are at his place and it inspires me to write)

These things about him I think about and.... they fill my mind. Like a flood.

I think about how it is to go to Lincoln Center and ....how I like to watch him from the balcony.... to watch his face.... as he becomes immersed one with himself into his instrument.... like an intimate love scene.... the strange expressions that cross the severity of cheekbone ....somewhere here is the part of the Transylvania vampire .... but then he element of rogue in the deeply brooding, pale Nordic brow like that of a dormant warrior caged in the 21st century

His music moves me

I fear he has planned it this way—I am put at a disadvantage by being sat among a crowd to play voyeur like an orgy of spies

It disturbs me how beautiful I find him because he disturbs me deeply
Tonight at his place (his son has gone out)

Jörn says,
“come here....” his long legs are stretched out long across the length of the white leather couch and —it is the subtle smile that just touches his lips

Since it has only been a month since we have known each other, we did not get ridiculous about the holidays.... without planning to, it seems we’ve chosen to spend it with each other
When I come to him he opens long arms

.... and for all his vampire coolness, Jörn can be so warm .... at least to me... as I am starting to see that he is much different to everyone else.... like I am starting to understand that nobody else sees this side that he shows me....

And his passion.... which is to me as unexpected as I.... can feel the soul inside the vampire

How is it possible for only one month of knowing him to feel what I feel? .... like his skin; the texture of it ....everywhere on him. Across his shoulders

He says to me,
“kiss me and stop writing and put down your phone.”

So I crawl up his body and straddle him and do what he says


No comments: